Monday, July 28, 2008

New phrase

It officially my first day of the holiday and yup, I feel that I had entered another new phrase of my life. New things to consider, new challenges, new outlook, new people and old people that I am considering changing the kind of relationship with them. And I have cleared my room for the 3rd? time this year. And honestly, after like 3hours, the before and after look the same. Sigh.
It is funny but I actually hunting for something to buy, to play with to keep me occupied but I have already have enough things to do and appointment at hand to last me until school starts. In fact, I do not even know if I have enough time to finish all my tasks...
There are like a dozen things in my mind right now. I hope they can get sorted out by this friday, well, at least 1 or 2 would be really nice for me.
But deep down, I know taht I am the same old me...tsk tsk

No comments: