Saturday, December 19, 2009

Friends

What are friends? - I heard some peoepl said before that friends are people for you to make use of when you needs help, when you have too much time on your hands?

For me, friends are people who would accompany on life's journey, through the harsh reality of the world, the sweetness and bitterness of life's unpredictable event, to provide comfort when one's heart and soul are in discomfort. While I am not a good or best friend to all, I always strive to be as loyal as I can be, provide as much help as I can whenever possible and accompany each and everyone through life's many ups and down.

I always tried to give in whenever possible but fails to do so on many occassion especially to many of my closest friends.

As this year comes to an end, I lament about how much things have changed. I might have lost two good and wonderful friends or did I not? I do not know. One would not talk to me anymore and the other treat me like a cold stranger. Perhaps they have their own difficulties or worries, perhaps they are just being normal and I am too sensitive but I know that things have definitely changed...

No comments: