Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Next year


The old sofa in my house was finally being discarded away because mom finally decided to get a new one. Seing the new sofa, I wasn't as happy as I thought I would be. I even have this sense of "she bu de" as I took this picture.

Actually, the sofa started to break down a few years back. So long it was that I could not even remember. And everytime, the wood pieces under the handle fell off, we would stick it back with a 50 cents Da xiang pai super glue. And so were the two coffee tables.

And everytime when we were sticking the pieces back, mom would always say," I think we should get a new one somewhere near the next Chinese new year."

This line practically became a joke for the family because it has been repeated for so many times already. Well, as the TV show says, she de, yao she de cai you de.

1 comment:

Annie 琦 said...

Wat a sentimental man =)